Learn about this scholarship for new students at UMGC Asia.
UMGC Asia is offering a scholarship that qualifying students can apply for tuition expenses. The scholarship will be applied to 50% of the tuition expense for one 3-credit course per term, with a limit of three terms of eligibility.
Awards will be given on a first-come, first-served basis to students meeting the requirements. Terms do not have to be consecutive, as students will have to submit an application each time they would like to be considered for the scholarship.
Applying for this award is quick and easy! Take your first step, and apply today!
- New student to UMGC (in first year or first 3-terms of enrollment)
- SOFA sponsored spouse or dependent
- Degree-seeking undergraduate student (*Undergraduate Certificate Programs do not apply)
- Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours during the term for which the award has been made
- Applicants must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements
- Bridge students: enrolled in a degree-seeking program after successfully completing the Bridge Program
- Students that previously received any Building Blocks Scholarships (BBS), are not eligible for this New Undergraduate Scholarship
Awards will be given on a first-come, first-served basis to students that meet the above criteria. UMGC employees are not eligible for this award.