UMGC's Employer and Military Tuition Assistance Department functions as the central billing service center for all students who receive tuition assistance from third-party vendors.
We provide students and third-party vendors with customer service, counseling and consultation. In addition, we provide invoices of tuition, fees and other authorized charges incurred by students to their agencies. Whatever your needs, we are here to proactively assist you in meeting your financial obligations to the university.
We are here to assist you with:
- Applying employer-provided tuition assistance
- Applying military tuition assistance
- Direct invoicing of third-party vendors and military agencies
- Applying payments to third-party accounts
- Collections from third-party vendors
- Processing refunds to third-party vendors and military agencies
- Customer service to third-party vendors, military agencies and third-party students
Note: All Active Duty Service Members (including Guard and Reserve) must contact their Education Service Officer (ESO) or Education Counselor within your branch of service prior to enrolling in any college or university. To receive the reduced military tuition rate, you must submit documentation to verify your eligibility in accordance with the procedures for receiving the military tuition rate within 30 days after applying for admission to UMGC. If you do not submit sufficient documentation within the deadline, your tuition rate will be changed to the appropriate rate.