Launch a career in cybersecurity with a degree from UMGC Asia.
The rapidly expanding realm of cybersecurity offers a wealth of career options. University of Maryland Global Campus Asia's bachelor's degree is designed to help you gain the technical skills, knowledge, and expertise you need to unlock your potential and specialize in the cybersecurity field of your choice.
- Bachelor Degrees
- Undergraduate Certificates
Why Study Cybersecurity at UMGC?
Cybersecurity at the forefront: At UMGC, cybersecurity is the focus of our program, not an aside. We offer a cybersecurity bachelor's degrees with subjects ranging from digital forensics to cyber policy.
Cutting-edge curriculum: Our cybersecurity curriculum is continually updated and designed with input from leading employers and cybersecurity experts. Taught by faculty in the know: Many UMGC cybersecurity faculty members are experts in the field, providing you access to industry leaders.
Global campus: UMGC was founded to meet the needs of working adults. Take courses online knowing that your education is backed by the reputation of a public state university.
Hands-on experience: UMGC's virtual cybersecurity lab gives students the opportunity to attack and defend online in a safe and secure environment.
Cybersecurity Program Designation
UMGC has been designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance and Cyber Defense Education by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security and as a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence by the Defense Cyber Crime Center Academic Cyber Curriculum Alliance.
- Academia of the Year Award | University of Maryland Global Campus | EC-Council | 2021
- Best Cybersecurity Higher Education Program | University of Maryland Global Campus | SC Magazine | 2019
- Academia Circle of Excellence Award | University of Maryland Global Campus | EC-Council | 2017–2020
- Best Cybersecurity Higher Education Program | University of Maryland Global Campus | SC Magazine | 2018