Get help with choosing your academic program and courses, and determining your degree path at UMGC Asia.
Emphasizing a personal approach to education, UMGC Asia academic advisors are available to assist you in planning and completing your educational goals while you are in Asia.
Advisors are always available to:
- Develop and discuss educational plans consistent with your interests and goals
- Assist you with course selection
- Discuss how you can complete your education with UMGC anywhere in the world
- Request a Degree Planning Worksheet to see how close you are to a degree and which credits might transfer to UMGC
The UMGC Asia academic advising team looks forward to discussing your educational goals with you. Find the advisor nearest you.
Prepare for Your Advising Appointment
- When scheduling an appointment, inform the local UMGC staff what you would like to accomplish during your meeting.
- Think of any questions you may have for the advisor about completing your academic program or starting a new one.
- If your official evaluation is not complete
- Request a Degree Planning Worksheet.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts at least three days prior to your appointment.
- Request official copies of all outstanding military or civilian transcripts, or college-level test scores, to be sent to UMGC.
- If your official evaluation is complete
- Review your degree requirements in MyUMGC