Below are the scheduled dates for Project Management Professional. Please check the details below for meeting days and time.
- When: Jan 16th – Feb 13th
- Meeting Days: Tuesdays
- Meeting Time: 1830–2100
- Course#: 110
Prepare to pass the PMP® exam.
Ensure you're prepared for the rigorous PMP exam with our Project Management Professional Prep (PROJ 100). This intensive 5-week, 5 meeting program combines expert instruction with The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation training materials and meets PMI’s 35 contact hour PMP Exam requirement. Our course will help you learn faster, retain more knowledge, and stay on track for success on the PMP exam.
Premium Quality Course Materials
Included in your course registration fees, you will receive The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation. This premium quality program combines comprehensive printed reading materials with interactive online study materials to expand, apply and solidify your knowledge to pass the PMP exam.
Comprehensive Reading Materials
- Printed books provide an in-depth exploration of the three domains tested on the PMP exam.
- A glossary of key PMP terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions.
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students check their understanding and retention of topics.
- Topics are presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format to cover the PMP® Examination Content Outline and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Seventh Edition.
Interactive Online Study Tools
Participants will have access to interactive online study tools for one year. These tools provide participants with an opportunity to apply and reinforce concepts, evaluate their knowledge, and monitor their growth throughout the course. Over 900 practice questions are included in the following online tools:
- Pre-test: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- SmartStudy™: Build a customized study plan to optimize study time.
- Chapter Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Process Group Quizzes: Practice test questions by domain area.
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence and set your pace with a timed practice exam.
- Progress Reports: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP exam resources, feedback links, and more.
PMP Prerequisites and Exam Details
Our course is designed to prepare individuals for the PMP Exam. The PMP is highly recommended for experienced project managers looking to advance their skills, career, and earning potential. Candidates must meet education and experience requirements detailed below, agree to a professional code of conduct, and pass the PMP Exam.
Education and Experience Prerequisites
To apply for the PMP, you need to meet all education and experience prerequisites in one of the following two categories:
|General Education||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Category A||High school diploma or an associate’s degree (or the global equivalent)||Minimum of five (5) years of experience leading projects||35 hours of project management education/ training or CAPM® Certification|
|Category B||A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)||Minimum of three (3) years of experience leading projects.||35 hours of project management education/ training or CAPM® Certification|
For the most current prerequisite details, visit https://www.pmi.org/certifications/project-management-pmp.
PMP Exam Details
- 180 questions (175 scored questions + 5 unscored/pre-test questions). Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank.
- 230 minutes to complete the exam.
- You have a choice of Computer-Based Testing (CBT) administered by Pearson VUE testing centers (paper-based testing is available under limited circumstances), or an Online Proctored Test (OPT) in the comfort of your home or office while being monitored via webcam and microphone.
- Two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Exam content weighted by the three domains from the PMP® Examination Content Outline:
I. People (42%)
II. Process (50%)
III. Business Environment (8%)
- Exam eligibility period is one year from your exam application approval date. You may test three times in one year.
- You will receive a printed copy of your exam results immediately after completing your CBT exam. This will include pass/fail status and a proficiency level by domain (Proficient, Moderately Proficient, Below Proficient).
For complete details regarding the PMP eligibility requirements and the PMP exam, please review the PMP® Handbook.